Election Commission – Election Awareness and Grievance Portal
In 2019, Capital Lead was tasked with developing an election awareness and grievance portal for the Election Commission of India. The portal was designed to provide voters with information about the election process, as well as a way to report any grievances they may have.
The portal was developed using a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. This allowed Capital Lead to reach a wide audience of potential voters. The portal also featured a number of interactive features, such as a quiz about the election process and a forum where voters could discuss their concerns.
The Election Commission was very pleased with the results of the project. The portal was widely used by voters, and it helped to increase voter awareness and participation in the election. Capital Lead is proud to have played a role in helping to make the 2019 election a success.
* Developed an election awareness and grievance portal for the Election Commission of India
* Reached a wide audience of potential voters through social media
* Featured interactive features that engaged voters
* Helped to increase voter awareness and participation in the election
Benefits to Clients
* Increased voter awareness and participation
* Improved communication with voters
* Enhanced the election process